Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills
Located in one of the quieter, more residential areas of Beverly Hills, the Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills is a quaint boutique that mixes old Hollywood style with modern touches and exceptional amenities. The focal point of the Avalon Hotel is the stunning, vintage hourglass-shaped pool which is surrounded by cabanas and next to the delicious restaurant. The hotel’s unrivalled design scheme and cheerful décor offers guests a unique stay.
What We Love
- Situated in a quiet residential area nearby to Rodeo Drive shopping
- An intimate boutique hotel, the Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills features just 83 rooms and suites
- Guestrooms feature modern décor with retro Art Deco-inspired touches designed by the famous Kelly Wearstler
- Full-size environmentally-responsible bath amenities are provided to eliminate excess plastic
- Marilyn Monroe once lived at the Avalon Hotel
- A green hotel, the Avalon features numerous eco-friendly practices
The modern Italian cuisine and relaxed environment at Oliverio Restaurant offers guests the perfect dose of California’s laid-back style. Guests can enjoy an intimate dinner in a cozy corner, or indulge poolside while enjoying the afternoon sun.
A 1950’s hourglass-shaped pool is the focal point of the hotel, and an absolutely stunning one at that. Surrounded by cozy loungers and private cabanas, the pool area of the Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills is a glamorous Beverly Hills oasis and the most relaxing place to spend the day.
The fully-equipped fitness center at the Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills features every item one may require for an extensive workout. For those guests that need a little more motivation, personalized training provided by Kinema Fitness is available.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.