Located on nine luxurious acres in the heart of Beverly Hills, The Beverly Hilton has a glamorous past and continues the tradition of timeless service and personalized hospitality. For over 50 years guests have been visiting this landmark property to experience the glamour of Hollywood and the elegance of Beverly Hills. Boasting an impressive history, The Beverly Hilton also features the largest heated pool in all of Beverly Hills and renowned dining options. The Beverly Hilton is the perfect Californian getaway.
What We Love
- Situated at the intersection of Wilshire and Santa Monica Boulevards, guests are in the center of shopping, dining and entertainment
- The Beverly Hilton’s Aqua Star Pool remains the largest in Beverly Hills
- The Beverly Hilton holds nearly 175 red carpet events each year
- The Bellezza Salon is the perfect spot for some pre-night-out primping
- On Tuesdays and Thursdays during summer months, the Beverly Hilton hosts movie night and projects the films onto the wall above the pool
- Home to the Golden Globes, held in the international ballroom every year since 1961
Perks with Magellan
Car service within one mile of the hotel
Receive a $25 spa credit and a $25 food and beverage credit (once per stay) when you book between November 1 - 30, 2014 and stay between November 1 - December 28, 2014.
Trader Vic`s Lounge
Exotic cocktails and satisfying appetizers are served at Trader Vic's Lounge. Enjoy a meal or a drink in this legendary Beverly Hills mainstay, home to the original Mai Tai which was invented in 1944 by Trader Vic himself.
Aqua Star Pool
The largest pool in Beverly Hills, the Aqua Star Pool is more than just a place to cool off, it’s an outdoor paradise where guests can enjoy a day of lounging in the Californian sun. Adjacent to the pool guests will find exceptional dining options at Circa 55 Restaurant or legendary Trader Vic’s Lounge.
Aqua Star Spa
Guests looking to be treated like a star need look no further than Aqua Star Spa, a sophisticated oasis where guests can revitalize and refresh. Treatments focused on beauty and wellbeing are provided using organic products and unique treatment practices.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.