Montage Beverly Hills
The Montage Beverly Hills features colonial architecture reminiscent of the glamorous estates of the 1920s and 1930s. Only a stone's throw from Rodeo Drive, The Montage Beverly Hills is the ideal destination, whether you are traveling on business or are looking for a getaway. Discover for yourself the beauty of this refined and renowned Beverly Hills retreat.
What We Love
- The Mediterranean-inspired rooftop saline swimming pool with private cabanas and a casual rooftop bar and grill
- Enjoy a timeless tradition and delicious array of sweet and savory pastries during Afternoon Tea
- The Conservatory Grill is a great place to enjoy views of the Hollywood Hills and fresh California cuisine
- Pool cabanas are equipped with mini bars and LCD televisions
- Guests should visit the celebrity stylist Kim Vō Salon
Perks with Magellan
Welcome champagne in room
Complimentary wireless internet access
Scarpetta Beverly Hills
Recently named one of the “Best New Restaurants in America”, Scarpetta delivers full flavored modern Italian cuisine. Whether dining in the elegant dining room or al fresco, guests will enjoy the enchanting Mediterranean atmosphere, delicious meal, and memorable experience Scarpetta is sure to deliver.
£10, also known as “Ten Pound”, is Macallan’s only official U.S. outpost. Featuring the finest liqueurs in the world, guests can enjoy Krug Champagne and Herradura Tequila while savoring famed chef Scott Conant’s culinary creations.
Dedicated to wellness, fitness and beauty, the 20,000-square foot Spa Montage is a tension-taming sanctuary. Drawing inspiration from ancient Spanish traditions, Spa Montage offers a spiritual experience that utilizes the powers of nature to deliver guests to a place of inner peace.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.