Onyx combines a cool and contemporary ambiance with gracious and welcoming service. While a rich color scheme is featured throughout the property, a vibrant and lively social scene can be found in the Ruby Room. This historic downtown property adheres to a rigorous set of environmental standards and is leading the “green” team of Boston's hotels.
What We Love
- Situated in downtown Boston, TD Garden is a 2 min walk, perfect if heading to a Bruins or Celtics Game
- Ruby Room is a great spot to mix and mingle before a game or show
- A hosted wine reception occurs every evening and promotes mingling amongst hotel guests
- Forgot It? We've Got It! Program will supply you with anything you might need during your stay
- This eco-friendly hotel has received Green Seal Certification
- Complimentary yoga gear to maintain your regime while on the road
Perks with Magellan
Complimentary hosted evening wine reception
Pets stay free of charge
Coffee and tea service
Ruby Room restaurant is full of energy. Sparkling fiber optic lighting and a lively social atmosphere is just the beginning. Ruby Room features a mouthwatering menu and a range of taste bud enticing cocktails.
Kimpton Kids Program
Each child guest at Onyx is greeted with a special Kimpton Kids welcome gift. Child-size animal print robes are available and a list of local kid-friendly attractions. Onyx also has special comment cards just for children, so they can give feedback on their stay.
A paradise haven for pets. The Onyx caters to all those furry friends that travelers just don’t have the heart to leave at home. Special pet amenities include gourmet dog cookies, a walking service, food and water bowls, and doggie-sitting.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. Once you book, RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.