The Ritz-Carlton, Boston Common
A name synonymous with elegance, The Ritz-Carlton, Boston Common, blends modern sophistication with the classic touches that have made it a trusted luxury brand. An intimate and relaxing atmosphere is balanced with exemplary service to create an inviting 5-star experience. The hotel towers over the fifty lush acres of Boston Common Park, the oldest park in the United States.
What We Love
- The hotel offers dramatic Boston skyline views and scenic Boston Common Park
- In the heart of the action, this hotel is situated between the Theater District and Downtown
- Access to the impressive 114,000 square foot Sports Club LA/Boston
- The Avery Bar offers 1950's and pre-prohibition-inspired martinis and cocktails
- Fantastic Club Level Lounge with first-class amenities
- Eloquent million-dollar art collection on display throughout the hotel
Perks with Magellan
Weekday morning limousine service within the area
Overnight shoe shine service
Chef Andrew Yeo combines native and seasonal ingredients to create mouthwatering cuisine in a lively and vibrant setting. The restaurant’s bar offers an extensive cocktail menu including local Boston favorites, microbrews, and their signature Bloody Mary menu.
Club Level Lounge
Guests of the Club Level enjoy exclusive privileges including complimentary food and beverage presentations, Sports Club/LA access, business services, and other extras to make your stay a little more special. The Club Level at The Ritz-Carlton, Boston Common, is available with several categories of room and suites.
Surrounded by the bustling city below, the Sports Club/LA in The Ritz-Carlton, Boston Common, offers a state-of-the-art fitness haven. Guests of the hotel can enjoy the fitness complex and luxury spa.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. Once you book, RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.