The Ritz-Carlton, Boston
A name synonymous with elegance, The Ritz-Carlton, Boston, blends modern sophistication with the classic touches that have made it a trusted luxury brand. An intimate and relaxing atmosphere is balanced with exemplary service to create an inviting 5-star experience. The hotel towers over the fifty lush acres of Boston Common Park, the oldest park in the United States.
What We Love
- The hotel offers dramatic Boston skyline views and scenic Boston Common Park
- In the heart of the action, this hotel is situated between the Theater District and Downtown
- Access to the impressive 114,000 square foot Equinox Sports Club
- The Avery Bar offers 1950's and pre-prohibition-inspired martinis and cocktails
- Fantastic Club Level Lounge with first-class amenities
- Eloquent million-dollar art collection on display throughout the hotel
Perks with Magellan
Complimentary house car service within 2 mile radius (based on availability)
Nightly turndown service with bottled water
Overnight shoe shine service
Artisan Bistro is a modern and inviting restaurant with a classic bistro look and feel will feature fresh, local seasonal dishes that present artisanal cooking in an approachable way.
Showcasing a sleek, mid-century vibe, Avery Bar offers a Pre-prohibition and early 1950s classic cocktail menu with a modern twist. A Taste and share menu is available, along with an exclusive menu of 10 Signature martinis, dubbed the “Avery Ten”.
Equinox Sports Club
Surrounded by the bustling city below, the Equinox Sports Club in The Ritz-Carlton, Boston, offers a state-of-the-art fitness haven. Guests of the hotel can enjoy the fitness complex and luxury spa.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. Once you book, RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.