The Langham Chicago
Occupying 12 floors of the former IBM Building, one of Chicago's iconic skyscrapers, The Langham Chicago is home to some of the city's largest and most luxurious rooms and suites. Whether you end up with a breathtaking view of Lake Michigan or Chicago's sprawling downtown skyline, The Langham Chicago will exceed your needs in every way.
What We Love
- Residing in the famous 52-story IBM Building, guests are within walking distance to the Magnificent Mile, the Chicago River, and Millennium Park
- The Chuan bathing ritual at the Chuan Spa renews and revitalizes the mind and body
- The 67 ft. swimming pool is a site to be seen. Nothing is more relaxing or refreshing after a long day
- Designed specifically for The Langham hotels, the Blissful Bed guarantees a restful night's sleep
- With 148 years of afternoon tea experience, Tiffin at The Langham is a wonderful and traditional experience
- The hotel group's custom Langham-pink London taxi is available to transport guests
Perks with Magellan
Complimentary wireless internet access
Experience unbelievable Mediterranean cuisine in the heart of the American Midwest at Travelle. Sound unusual? Fear not — Chef Tim Graham's take on food from the region is as inspired as it is informed, and he and his team bring to life the rich, profound flavours of Southern France, Italy, Turkey and beyond.
In Pavilion's airy, bright space guests can enjoy a continental breakfast, small bites, Champagne, and afternoon tea — including the Langham's proprietary teas. Live music wafts through Pavilion as guests soak in the atmosphere of the space and the tradition it brings to Langham Chicago.
"Chuan" is Chinese for "flowing water," and a visit to Langham Chicago's spa of the same name will have your life energy flowing like a clear stream. Sensory treatments like Chuan's Salt Stone Sauna and the Experience Shower combine invigorating aromatherapy with deep relaxation.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. Once you book, RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.