The Bellagio is arguably Las Vegas’ most famous hotel; a place where legends are made, secrets are kept, and glamour is unwavering. The Bellagio is somewhat unorthodox when compared to other Strip-front hotels with its tree-lined boulevard and Tuscan-inspired architecture. Guests should prepare themselves for a journey of surprises and surpassed expectations. Winner of numerous awards and accolades and featured in countless films, the Bellagio is an experience unlike any other.
What We Love
- Home to the world famous dancing water Fountains of Bellagio
- Via Bellagio, a glass-enclosed Las Vegas shopping promenade featuring shops like Giorgio Armani, Chanel and Tiffany & Co
- 19 dining choices ranging from casual to fine dining, including restaurants run by four James Beard award-winning chefs
- Home to the “O” Cirque du Soleil show
- The Conservatory and Botanical Gardens change with each season
- The 65,000-square foot Bellagio Spa and Salon offers the perfect escape from the busy city
Perks with Magellan
Complimentary wireless internet access (included in resort fee)
From one of the world’s top chefs and Michelin award-winner comes the sleek and sophisticated Michael Mina restaurant. Guests will delve into a fusion of flavors and enjoy seasonally-focused cuisine. The wine pairings selected by the Master Sommelier, are the figurative icing on the cake, at this elegant and popular eating spot.
Just one of the many nightlife options at Bellagio, Hyde marks sbe’s first nightlife experience in Las Vegas. Kitted out by world famous designer Philippe Starck, Hyde is a hedonistic paradise that features DJs and live performances, and overlooks the beautiful Fountains of Bellagio.
The Mediterranean-style pool area is divided into five distinct pool and courtyard settings, each elegantly designed with fantastic offerings. Enjoy a poolside massage, sip on a cocktail, or enjoy a meal in the beautiful garden vista café at this desert oasis.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. Once you book, RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.