The Wellesley Knightsbridge
The Wellesley Knightsbridge is an impressive Art Deco-style boutique hotel that has to be seen and experienced first-hand. With just 36 suites, it is a cozy spot with hidden gem appeal. While the look and the amenities of The Wellesley are memorable, it is the people, attentive service, and live music that set it apart.
What We Love
- Residing near Hyde Park corner, guests have easy access to Hyde Park, Knightsbridge shopping, and the historic sites in Green Park
- The Jazz Lounge is a stunning spot to enjoy fabulous music and soothing jazz while sipping Cognac, just like days of old
- Even if you don't partake in cigar smoking, a visit to the Cigar Terrace is a memorable experience
- This 1920s townhouse is as glamorous as the neighborhood it resides in
- Savor exquisite Italian cuisine in The Oval Restaurant while enjoying the wonderful, intimate atmosphere
- With only 29 suites and 7 deluxe rooms, this gem of a property is a true boutique experience
Perks with Magellan
Rolls-Royce car sevice anywhere within 1.5 miles
Complimentary wireless internet access
Some of music’s brightest minds have played The Jazz Lounge, a cozy, historic room with incredible atmosphere. With an impressive selection of wines and spirits, it’s the ideal spot to sip something special, close your eyes, and let the music take you away.
This intimate, oval-shaped dining room is striking in appearance – guests sit along the outside of the room as they enjoy world-class Italian fare. Head Chef Sebastiano Cioffi has brought his knowledge of Italian fare to a new level at The Oval Restaurant, and has infused his passion into his knowledgeable staff.
If fine whiskies and Cognacs is what you’re looking for, the Crystal Bar is the place to be – its collection is one of the most compelling in London. Enjoy a snifter (or a cocktail) on the Cigar Terrace or order a meal from the Oval restaurant menu as you savor one of Crystal Bar’s fine sippables.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. Once you book, RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.