Hotel Bel-Air is one of Los Angeles’ legendary hideaways. With a guest list that reads like a who’s who of Hollywood’s hottest stars, this luxurious landmark is arguably the most elegant property in California. Originally built in 1946, the hotel features lush gardens and a private residence vibe that is popular and appreciated by guests.
What We Love
- Hotel Bel-Air resides on 12-acres of stunning gardens and offers guests the utmost privacy
- The iconic oval-shaped pool is heated to a soothing 82 degrees for year-round enjoyment
- Complimentary poolside amenities feature things like chocolate dipped frozen banana medallions and cucumber scented chilled face cloths
- Seven individually-designed suites include the Grace Kelly, Presidential and Herb Garden
- The sense of arrival and exclusivity at this property is unrivaled
Perks with Magellan
Complimentary standard internet access
A daily $75 hotel credit when you stay in 2016
Complimentary Town Car service within 3 miles of the hotel
Seasonal fruit welcome amenity
Wolfgang Puck at Hotel Bel-Air
Celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck has made a home at Hotel Bel-Air. Serving European cuisine, guests can choose to dine in the stunning dining room, or enjoy their meals al fresco. Either way, Wolfgang Puck at Hotel Bel-Air offers world-class dining and a memorable experience.
Hotel Bel-Air Spa by La Prairie
One of the world’s most revered luxury spa brands, La Prairie is the perfect fit for the elegant Hotel Bel-Air Spa. Featuring a comprehensive treatment menu and innovative anti-aging technologies, this soothing retreat is a favorite amongst locals and guests.
The Bar & Lounge
This Golden Age of Hollywood lounge is famous for its private club-like atmosphere. Featuring a large central fireplace and a grand piano, The Bar & Lounge serves a selection of the finest spirits and hand-crafted cocktails served in elegant and classic stemware. A visit to this fine establishment is an experience in itself.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. Once you book, RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.