Hotel Casa del Mar
With an exterior that resembles an oceanfront castle and an interior that feels like a sophisticated private beach club, the Hotel Casa del Mar is one of Santa Monica’s most elegant properties. One of only two hotels situated directly on the beach, Hotel Casa del Mar offers guests a wide array of thoughtful amenities. Established as a sophisticated yet stylish beachfront escape, Hotel Casa del Mar remains true to its past. This seaside sanctuary best defines the luxury Santa Monica beach experience.
What We Love
- Hotel Casa del Mar offers an unpretentious and intimate stay and is only one of two hotels directly on Santa Monica beach
- The pool area is amazing and offers spectacular ocean views
- The Lobby Lounge has live music and is a great place to meet up for cocktails
- The in-house boutique sells unique items and great last-minute keepsakes
- Take advantage of the bicycle rentals for sightseeing
- Kinesis, yoga and personal training sessions on the beach are all available for the fitness enthusiast
Perks with Magellan
A $60 breakfast credit, per day
Audi A8 house car service
Catch Restaurant and Sushi Bar
Executive chef Jason Bowlin creates one-of-a-kind dishes using only the freshest farm-to-table vegetables and locally caught seafood. Dine on a delicious meal while gazing out at the distant lights on Santa Monica Pier.
Sea Wellness Spa
This environmentally-friendly spa is a respite for the mind, body and spirit. With treatment options such as anti-aging and de-stressing services, guests can expect to leave Sea Wellness Spa feeling rejuvenated and relaxed.
Boasting some of the most stunning and unobstructed views of the ocean, the pool area is an elegant setting where guests can lounge in the sun and listen to the ocean waves.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. Once you book, RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.