The Huntley Santa Monica Beach offers a fun and trendy California-inspired atmosphere. Public spaces feature an eclectic yet sleek design, while the guestrooms and suites offer a bright and airy décor. From the striking lobby to the majestic views, every detail at this Santa Monica property is marked by contemporary elegance. Just steps from some of Los Angeles’ best shopping, The Huntley also offers stunning views of the Pacific Ocean.
What We Love
- The Huntley is the tallest hotel in Santa Monica and offers amazing views of the Santa Monica oceanfront
- A fantastic location just one block from Third Street Promenade and the beach
- The Penthouse restaurant offers 360-degree views and is perfect for watching a sunset
- Personal trainers can be arranged for guests needing a bit of fitness motivation
- Contemporary art is featured throughout the property
- A wide range of amenities are available for business travelers
Perks with Magellan
Complimentary shoe shine service
A $25 daily food and beverage credit
Complimentary room upgrade on select rooms when you stay in 2016
This popular restaurant is perched on the 18th floor of The Huntley. It’s by far the best place to gaze out at the stunning California vistas that span all the way from Malibu to Venice Beach and out to the Pacific. The Penthouse serves delicious contemporary American cuisine and is a popular destination for locals and hotel guests.
Health and Fitness Center
Guests can keep fit while traveling thanks to the health and fitness facilities at The Huntley. With a range of equipment available and extended opening hours, a workout can be enjoyed whether early in the morning, or late at night.
Guests on the go can grab convenient breakfasts and lunches at O' Café, conveniently located on the lobby level of the hotel. Tasty treats, healthy options, and even those forgotten travel items, are all available at this grab-and-go café.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. Once you book, RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.