InterContinental Century City
The InterContinental Los Angeles Century City is just steps from 20th Century Fox and other iconic L.A. hot spots. The location provides guests with the perfect platform from which to experience all that Los Angeles has to offer. Business and leisure travelers will enjoy the wide range of amenities offered, guaranteed to meet every need and satisfy every desire.
What We Love
- Situated on the famous Avenue of the Stars, this hotel places guests in the heart of an iconic L.A. attraction
- The elegant Copper Lounge is a great spot to enjoy a cocktail or impromptu business meeting
- Every guestroom features a walk-out balcony and prime Los Angeles views
- An extensive array of business services are available for guests who need to work during their stay
- The fitness center features state-of-the-art cardiovascular and weight training equipment as well as a sauna and steam room inside Spa InterContinental
Mari Los Angeles
Inspired by Japanese and international influences, Mari Los Angeles shares the cuisine of the world with guests who visit this elegant dining room. Masterfully prepared by Executive Chef Jonathan Wood, Mari’s global cuisine benefits from the farm-fresh bounty produced in Southern California.
A city sanctuary, Spa InterContinental is the ultimate indulgence for the mind, body and spirit. Whether looking for a quick treat or a day of pure uninterrupted relaxation, this luxury facility delivers a memorable and rejuvenating experience.
Outdoor Pool and Heated-Whirlpool
Enjoy a relaxing day by the pool soaking up the rays, or soak away the stresses of the day with a soothing heated-whirlpool session in the evening. Either way, the pool area at the InterContinental Los Angeles Century City is the ideal spot to rest and relax.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. Once you book, RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.