Sixty Beverly Hills
With a mysterious and sexy style, SIXTY Beverly Hills mixes a hip Hollywood vibe with an unparalleled Beverly Hills location. With 1960s-inspired features such as black hallways decorated with fashion photographs and the glittering Swarovski crystal-studded pool, SIXTY Beverly Hills is a dramatic escape where service comes first and style reigns.
What We Love
- Residing on Wilshire Boulevard, the hotel is just three blocks from Rodeo Drive shopping
- The hottest hotel nightlife scene in Beverly Hills is at the rooftop pool bar
- Spa services are available in the hotel’s ‘wellness room’, poolside or in the privacy of a guest’s room
- Poolside cabanas are the perfect place to relax in privacy
- Do some shopping at the Ferrari dealership next door
- Famed fashion photographer Steven Klein's artwork decorates the rooms and hallways
Perks with Magellan
Overnight shoe shine service
ABH (Above Beverly Hills) sits high above the posh streets of Beverly Hills, offering panoramic views of vibrant Los Angeles. Exclusive for hotel guests, this rooftop pool and lounge area features a crystal-studded heated pool and thirst-quenching poolside cocktails, and draws a hip crowd.
Whether partaking in a power lunch, grabbing a quick brew or settling in for an evening meal, Caulfield’s delivers a culinary experience to suit every guest. Serving everything from prime aged steak to mouthwatering homemade desserts, Caulfield’s is a popular Beverly Hills mainstay.
The rooftop fitness center at Sixty Beverly Hills offers more than just a run of the mill exercise room. Guests can enjoy a vigorous workout while gazing out at the breathtaking views of meticulously-manicured Beverly Hills.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. Once you book, RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.