The Beverly Hills Hotel
Since opening in 1912, The Beverly Hills Hotel has been the epitome of glamour. Known by many as the “Pink Palace", this California landmark is the place of legends. From the famed Polo Lounge to the luxurious pool and lush grounds, the world’s elite have been experiencing the upscale service and style that has defined The Beverly Hills Hotel for 100 illustrious years.
What We Love
- A true L.A. icon, the area of Beverly Hills was actually named after The Beverly Hills Hotel
- Have lunch at the Polo Lounge and dine amongst celebrities - guaranteed
- Located in the heart of Beverly Hills on Sunset Boulevard, surrounded by 12-acres of tropical gardens
- With 4 on-site dining options, there is no need for guests to leave this secluded hideaway
- Known as the "Pink Palace", the hotel celebrated their 100th Anniversary in 2012
- Marilyn Monroe’s favorite bungalow was Bungalow 7
Perks with Magellan
Seasonal fruit welcome amenity
A daily $75 hotel credit when you stay in 2016
Complimentary Town Car service within 3 miles of the hotel
Complimentary internet access
The Polo Lounge
A hot spot for celebrities, The Polo Lounge has been tempting the palates of diners for decades. Listen to light jazz over lunch, enjoy al fresco dining for breakfast, or indulge in an intimate dinner, The Polo Lounge is a unique culinary experience like no other.
The expansive pool area is a place of peace and relaxation. Featuring underwater music and unique poolside services, even a day lounging around the pool is a luxurious experience. From sunglass cleaning to frozen towels, the pool staff will ensure that every desire is met.
Beverly Hills Hotel Spa by La Prairie
World-class brand La Prairie, has been an innovator in the field of anti-aging and wellness for the past half century. At this luxurious spa guests can choose from over 40 remedies and spa treatments that include signature therapies performed in the most tranquil of environments.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. Once you book, RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.