The Delano is a sexy retreat in the very heart of Collins Avenue. This hedonistic paradise mixes surprising décor, an immense array of amenities, and a non-stop social scene with gracious hospitality. From the art fixtures in the lobby to the sparkling white guestrooms, South Beach revelers are assured a memorable experience that is sensual, surreal, and very South Beach.
What We Love
- With so many fascinating guests frequenting the Delano – you never know who you might meet
- Whimsical touches like the oversized chessboard and ladder-to-nowhere on the hotel grounds
- In the heart of South Beach on the ocean, the hotel features interwoven indoor and outdoor spaces
- The crisp white décor in every guestroom is accented with a delicious green apple that's replenished daily
- The three-legged chair in the lobby was designed by Salvador Dali, and the pool table is over 300 years old
- Go to Club Essentia Wellness Retreat, the rooftop oasis with stunning 360-degree views
Perks with Magellan
Complimentary wireless internet access (included in resort fee)
Courtesy drop-off shuttle service, based on availability
Innovative Italian cuisine is created using fresh organic ingredients. Dine at this bright and airy restaurant and feast on some of South Beach’s most savory cuisine. BIANCA is a participant in the Slow Food Movement, an international network committed to the way food is produced and distributed.
FDR at Delano
Subterranean nightlife at its best, FDR Lounge has top DJs spinning the hottest beats, renowned cocktails, and a charisma unlike any other venue on Collins Avenue. Discover this glamorous and energetic destination and experience the perfect night out.
An absolute work of art, the heated infinity pool at the Delano is a surreal paradise. Experience underwater music, delicious poolside cuisine, refreshing signature cocktails by the glass or the pitcher, and a vibrant social atmosphere at this palm tree-lined oasis.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. Once you book, RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.