Faena Hotel Miami Beach
When it comes to taking risks and thinking outside the box, Argentine hotelier/developer Alan Faena fits that bill. His development of the new Faena District in Miami Beach includes Faena Miami Beach, a hotel featuring 169 rooms and suites that tip the hat to Miami’s 1950s heyday and were designed in collaboration with lavish Hollywood director Baz Luhrmann and wife/costume designer Catherine Martin, ensuring an ambitious flair while retaining an air of luxury and elegance.
What We Love
- You can’t beat staying right on Miami beach
- The richly-decorated rooms have a glamorous and slightly retro feel
- Take any opportunity you have to dine at Veranda and enjoy food by Francis Mallmann
- An in-house salon is nice, but an in-house Rossano Ferretti salon is amazing
- Whether or not you’re a “spa person” one must experience the Wet Spa treatment
- The property was designed by the Baz Luhrmann and costume designer-extraordinaire Catherine Martin
Perks with Magellan
Complimentary wireless internet access
Tierra Santa Spa
Tierra Santa is the first South American inspired spa in Miami, featuring a range of hair, nail and full body treatments that incorporate indigenous ingredients and ancient healing techniques to help replenish the soul and body.
Los Fuegos by Francis Mallmann
An asado dining experience is one that’s not soon forgotten, especially when it happens in a luxurious, sophisticated experience such as Los Fuegos by Francis Mallman. The Argentine grill-master has brought his passion for rustic, traditional South American dishes created in a live-fire setting to Miami for an unparalleled dining experience.
Pao by Paul Qui
From James Beard Foundation award-winning chef Paul Qui comes a fresh take on modern Asian fare, thanks in large part to his training and background in French, Spanish, Filipino and Japanese cuisine. Fish and meats are seared table-side over charcoal, while crudo and rice dishes are inspired and flavorful.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. Once you book, RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.