Known as the “Art Hotel”, the Sagamore doesn’t just house art, it is a contemporary masterpiece in and of itself. This true boutique is a vision of beauty, from the pristine white lobby and lush grounds, to the ever-changing sculptures, paintings, and video art scattered throughout the property. The Sagamore features well-appointed and spacious suites that reflect true South Beach style.
What We Love
- An oceanfront all-suites property that offers some of South Beach’s most spacious accommodations
- The Video Garden features four outdoor video screens set amidst lushly landscaped gardens
- Just steps from famous Lincoln Road and a 5-minute walk to the Art Deco district
- A truly Art-inspired property, guided art tours are available from the hotel curator
- The video screens are exclusively for art, even during the Super Bowl
Perks with Magellan
Extra adult fees waived
Resort fee waived (a $25 value)
Complimentary poolside cabanas
Complimentary wireless internet access (included in resort fee)
Pool Bar & Grill
Dine in the refreshing open air at the Pool Bar & Grill. With breezes coming off the Atlantic Ocean and cuisine that can only be described as divine, the Pool Bar & Grill offers a true taste of South Beach style.
Set amongst the lush, landscaped gardens, the stylish pool at the Sagamore is a pristine oasis. This L-shaped, oceanfront pool offers a refreshing retreat just steps from the shores of the Atlantic Ocean.
In a destination known for beautiful beaches, and beautiful people, guests can keep their own physique in top shape with the on-site fitness center. Whether you’re an early bird or night owl, guests can enjoy this complimentary facility 24-hours a day.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. Once you book, RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.