SLS South Beach
The latest offering from hospitality and entertainment gurus, sbe Entertainment Group, comes Collins Avenue’s hottest new resident, the SLS South Beach. Blending Latin, Asian, Art Deco and contemporary design, this stunning hotel hosts an undeniably surrealistic vibe. Designed by French designer Philippe Starck, as guests flow through the hotel, they experience different design themes such as the retro American summer camp-style lobby, through to old-world Parisian-designed guestrooms. With a swanky location on Collins Avenue, a José Andrés restaurant, and a Hyde beachfront club, it's no wonder the SLS is now ruling Miami shores.
What We Love
- Located where Lincoln Ave meets Collins Ave, this beachfront address couldn't be better
- There are two fabulous pools at Hyde Beach, the day and nightclub haunt
- Dragon Room at Katsuya’s award-winning mixology program is fantastic
- Full of unexpected décor features such as a huge chandelier made entirely of seashells
- Lenny Kravitz designed the penthouse and a private bungalow
- Adventurous décor in the guestrooms feature French-inspired detailing and mirrors on the ceiling
Perks with Magellan
Complimentary wireless internet access (included in resort fee)
Car service within 3 miles of the hotel
Featuring 8,000 square-feet of pool, beach and indoor/outdoor space, this South Beach playground is an absolute hot spot. Enjoy José Andrés’ divine cuisine poolside and enjoy Miami life at its best.
The Bazaar makes its East Coast debut at SLS South Beach. The James Beard award-winning chef, José Andrés, delights guests with Spanish and Latin flavored dishes, all served in playful indoor and outdoor dining spaces.
Katsuya by Starck
Traditional Japanese sushi dishes with a twist are created by master sushi chef, Katsuya Uechi. Innovative and renowned, Katsuya’s a welcome addition to South Beach’s restaurant scene. Before or after dinner, visit the Dragon Room, an intimate lounge featuring cocktails by award-winning mixologists.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. Once you book, RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.