Solé on the Ocean
Solé on the Ocean is one of the crown jewels in the Sunny Isles Beach area north of Miami Beach. Looking out over the “Florida Riviera,” the 249 guest rooms and suites exude contemporary class and style, with top-notch amenities and service to match. Whether you’re coming to soak up the sun, do some shopping or take in the Florida nightlife, consider Solé your sexy, stylish home base.
What We Love
- Located on Sunny Isles Beach, also known as Golden Beach, guests can choose between a refreshing dip in the pool or swimming in the crystal blue ocean
- Every room has a private terrace and floor-to-ceiling windows that offer spectacular ocean or Intracostal Waterway views
- The panoramic ocean views from Fresh American Bistro are almost as delicious as the authentic Italian cuisine
- You and your small pet can enjoy a beachfront stay at this pet-friendly hotel
- The in-suite Keurig Coffee machines are a great way to start your day
- If sitting on the beach isn't your thing, try your hand at Paddle Boards and Jet Skis both available for rent on the beach
Perks with Magellan
Complimentary wireless internet access (included in resort fee)
While you can always unwind at Solé’s adjacent beachfront property, take the time to indulge at the spa center’s sauna or steam rooms. Let your tension melt away as you loosen up for another incredible day of shopping, dining and frolicking on the beach.
Staying active while travelling is crucial — get your heart racing and the iron pumping in Solé’s fitness center. With state-of-the-art equipment and clean, stylish facilities, it’s everything you could want in a fitness center. And to cool down, the pool and the beach are only steps away.
Fresh American Bistro
Allow Michelin-starred Chef Philippe Ruiz to take you on a culinary journey. With the infusion of French techniques into their locally sourced products the menu of American favorites will not disappoint.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. Once you book, RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.