The Miami Beach EDITION
Miami Beach Edition is so much more than a place to stay — it’s a complete South Beach experience. Located on a 3.5-acre property that runs from Collins Ave. to the beach, this luxury resort features all kinds of amenities as well as impeccable rooms and suites. With a basement lounge, bowling alley, skating rink, and an incredible collection of indoor and outdoor eateries, this is the good life in South Beach.
What We Love
- This urban resort spreads out over 3.5 acres so there’s plenty of spaces in which to find your own intimate nook
- The weathered woods and sandy whites of the luxe beach chic rooms
- The Matador Terrace looking out over the pool, run by star chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten
- Outdoor movie screenings in the candle-lit outdoor Sand Box
- The hotel’s Basement -- a nightclub, bowling alley and ice skating rink – with a DJ on hand and an interactive lighting system
- The lushly landscaped Lobby Bar and its 1950’s Latin-style where the Mojito is king and a punch fountain still exists
Perks with Magellan
Book and stay before May 31, 2018 and receive a complimentary upgrade on select rooms
Complimentary wireless internet access (included in resort fee)
Dark wood paneling, Spanish-inspired artwork on the walls, banquette seating and an incredible list of classic cocktails — Matador Bar is comfy elegance. Grab a classic or signature cocktail as you plan your evening, or simply stay and sip on something before calling it a night.
Be prepared to change the way you look at your Miami hotel experience. Basement Miami not only features a Studio 54-inspired nightclub, but also a bowling alley and skating rink — all with the latest lights and visual effects to dazzle you.
The spa at Miami Beach Edition exudes the ultimate in relaxation. With a Hammam room, sauna, beauty lounge and steam room, you’ll feel your stresses melt as you enjoy a massage, facial, manicure, pedicure or beauty treatment.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. Once you book, RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.