The Chatwal Hotel
A distinct 1930s-inspired Art Deco hotel, The Chatwal has a rich history and a standard of service that has reached new heights of luxury. Featuring 76 perfectly-designed rooms and suites, The Chatwal provides the perfect intimate retreat in the midst of Midtown's hustle and bustle. In a former life, this chic hotel was the original Lambs Club attracting members such as Charlie Chaplin and Fred Astaire. The Chatwal New York offers historic charm, a great pre-theater crowd, and is amongst the action without being immediately on top of it.
What We Love
- This Art Deco building resides in the Theater District and is walking distance to Rockefeller Center and Times Square
- The bespoke lobby bar exudes a glamorous old-fashioned vibe and attracts a trendy crowd
- This true boutique property transports guests back to the golden age of travel with elegant old New York décor
- The hotel was the original Lambs Club whose members back in the day included John Barrymore and Fred Astaire
- The fitness lounge is open 24-hours a day for health-conscious travelers to enjoy
Perks with Magellan
24-hour butler service
Complimentary high speed wireless internet
The Lambs Club Restaurant
Paying homage to the building’s rich history, The Lambs Club Restaurant transports guests back to an era of refined tastes. Enjoy the club-like setting and glamorous 1930’s aesthetic while dining on delicious American cuisine.
Red Door Spa at The Chatwal
One of Manhattan’s most appealing escapes, the Red Door Spa at The Chatwal allows guests to lose themselves in serenity. Color and light, a Jacuzzi spa, aromatherapy steam showers, and a lap pool that simulates natural water currents, are all featured at this glamorous retreat.
Health-conscious travelers can enjoy a workout any time of day at the 24-hour fitness lounge. State-of-the-art equipment, private audio-visual components, and personal training are all available for guests to utilize during their stay.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. Once you book, RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.