Crowne Plaza Times Square
At the very center of one of the world’s most visited intersections, the Crowne Plaza Times Square places guests right in the middle of all the action. Rooms begin on the 16th floor and boast the best Times Square views. Although the Crowne Plaza Times Square resides in a bustling neighborhood, the guestrooms provide the perfect respite to return to after a busy day in the city.
What We Love
- Located in the heart of New York’s most vibrant area, Times Square
- Guestrooms begin on the 16th floor, meaning each guestroom offers an elevated view of Manhattan
- The 50-foot indoor lap pool offers a refreshing workout
- The hotel is within walking distance to over 50 Broadway shows
- Guests can enjoy views of the Hudson River, Times Square, or the stunning Manhattan skyline
- Great for business guests, the hotel features property-wide high-speed internet access and two business centers
Perks with Magellan
Waived resort fee
Complimentary wireless internet access (included in resort fee)
Dine on delicious American comfort food for breakfast, lunch and dinner while taking in the spectacular Times Square scene. Brasserie 1605 is one of just a handful of restaurants that actually overlook the square.
A stiff drink is a must when staying at the Crowne Plaza Times Square. Choose from 75 different kinds of scotch at Broadway 49. Also serving classic cocktails and light fare, this sophisticated lounge is very popular with the pre-theater crowd.
New York Sports Club
Perched on the 15th floor and occupying 29,000 square feet, the New York Sports Club offers every amenity required to ensure an extensive and fun workout experience. An impressive 50-foot indoor lap pool is also part of the fitness club.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. Once you book, RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.