The NoMo SoHo features stunning rooms and balcony suites with open layouts, lavish amenities, and 10-foot windows that peer over the skyline. Feel immersed in the energy of SoHo in our beautiful lobby that provides a social workspace, or relax on the penthouse rooftop with panoramic vistas. Discover our vibrant food scene at NOMO Kitchen, serving a modern American cuisine highlighting locally sourced ingredients of New York.
What We Love
- Near all of the shopping and galleries of SoHo and close to the Statue of Liberty, Wall Street and the Lower East Side
- The dramatic lobby – with its mix of vintage and modern – all done in blue
- The lush landscape of the NOMO Kitchen, found in the hotel’s 5,000 sq ft greenhouse
- Sipping a beverage and surfing the ‘net while at the Library Lobby Bar
- The crisp white and blue room interiors with floor-to-ceiling windows, a marble bathroom with Molton Brown toiletries and a built-in chrome desk that faces the New York skyline
Perks with Magellan
Waived daily amenity fee
Complimentary upgrade on select rooms, when staying before December 31, 2018
Complimentary wireless internet access (included in amenity fee)
Inspired by the Italian coastal regions, NOMO Kitchen marries homestyle hospitality with perfectly prepared traditional favorites under the skillful eye of Chef Salaam Nduvo. Enjoy a great Italian wine or cocktail with your meal as you soak in the beautiful greenhouse space.
NOMO Library Bar
NOMO Library Bar manages to capture the spirit of old New York with a tip of the hat to Chinatown. The Feng Shui layout and design is appealing, while the list of beer, wine, cocktails and bottle service is impressive. It’s one of the city’s best-kept secrets.
Head down to the lower lobby level with your workout gear in hand, then get your heart racing at NOMO SOHO’s fitness center. Open 24 hours a day for guests, it’ll help you stay sharp and fit while on the road.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. Once you book, RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.