The Peninsula New York
The Peninsula New York defines modern-day luxury. Housed in a Beaux-Arts masterpiece, this Midtown marvel was originally constructed in 1905. Exuding old-New York elegance, the hotel features soaring ceilings, grand staircases, unparalleled service and exceptional five-star amenities. From Afternoon Tea in The Gotham Lounge to relaxing on the rooftop at Salon de Ning, The Peninsula New York will provide guests with a stay to remember.
What We Love
- Shoppers can rejoice with a prime location on 55th at Fifth which means all the best shopping is just outside the doors
- Guestrooms feature double-glazed windows which eliminate city noise and provide guests with a serene place to rest after a busy day in the city
- The Gotham Lounge is a great spot to enjoy a classic cocktail or Afternoon Tea
- Salon De Ning provides guests on the outdoor terrace with cashmere blankets in cooler months
- The Contemporary American cuisine at Clement is exceptional
Perks with Magellan
Complimentary wireless internet access
Chauffer-driven MINI Cooper S Clubman for suite guests
Salon De Ning
Just one of the spectacular dining options at the Peninsula New York, Salon De Ning is a top-rated rooftop bar and lounge. One of New York’s hottest hubs, Salon De Ning features two outdoor terraces, Chinese-style day beds, and spectacular NYC views.
Fitness Center and Pool
A fitness enthusiast’s paradise, the fitness center at the Peninsula New York boasts a range of up-to-the-minute equipment, a sun-lit yoga studio, and personal trainers. The fitness center also features a large glass-enclosed indoor pool with stunning views, and food and drink service.
The Peninsula Spa
Named a five-star spa by Forbes Travel guide, The Peninsula Spa is a retreat like no other. Recently awarded the #1 Hotel Spa in the USA by Condé Nast, this city-sanctuary offers treatments and therapies influenced by philosophies from across the globe.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. Once you book, RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.