The Standard, High Line NYC
From a distance, the 20-story glass structure that is The Standard High Line NYC looks like a book standing on end. The stunning and contemporary design of the exterior extends through the lobby and into every single modern guestroom. In addition to the alluring design, The Standard High Line NYC hosts a social scene as vibrant and sexy as the Meatpacking District in which it resides. With too-many-to-count venues on-site, guests will have no problems filling their social calendars during a stay at The Standard High Line NYC.
What We Love
- Located in the vibrant Meatpacking District, a hub of nightlife, shopping and exceptional dining
- The 18-story tower features floor-to-ceiling windows that offer incredible views of the city and Hudson River
- Select room options include bathtubs near the window so guests can relax while taking in the sights of New York City
- Le Bain Discothèque is a trendy rooftop bar where famous DJs spin and a chic crowd mingles
- The hotel overlooks the High Line, a public park built on the city's old freight rail lines, built to preserve and improve the public space
- In winter months, the hotel features an ice stating rink
Perks with Magellan
Complimentary room upgrade
Complimentary wireless internet access
The Standard Grill
The Standard Grill features a menu of steakhouse favorites and cuisine prepared with fresh, seasonal ingredients. Chic décor, including the floor comprised of thousands of copper pennies, create a welcoming, edgy, and fun atmosphere.
Hands down the best place in the Meatpacking District to grab a brew, The Biergarten offers a classic German menu with all the staples such as, pretzels, fine sausages, and of course a very large selection of beer.
The Standard Plaza
This hip hangout offers Mediterranean-inspired plates, Spanish wines, sangrias, classic cocktails, in-house DJ’s, and a crowd of the Meatpacking Districts trendiest individuals. Guests can partake in the action every night of the week.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. Once you book, RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.