The St. Regis New York
The The St. Regis New York is indisputably one of New York City’s most luxurious properties. From Waterford crystal chandeliers in all rooms, to the grand marble-clad lobby and original million dollar staircase, this Beaux-Arts landmark is the epitome of beauty and refinement. Historic details are blended seamlessly with modern amenities at this upscale Midtown legend.
What We Love
- Located on 55th Street, the hotel is steps away from premier shopping on 5th Avenue
- Guestrooms are clad in custom-made Louis XV replica furniture and elegant silk wall coverings
- Old-fashioned white-glove service meets modern technology at The St. Regis New York
- The hotel was originally built in 1904 by John Jacob Astor IV, and no expense was spared on the $1,000,000 staircase
- The Business Center always lets you keep in touch even while being away from the office
- From concert tickets to limo bookings the Concierge is there to help with any needs that may arise
St. Regis Butler
The St. Regis Butler service pays homage to an age when personalized service was second nature and every desire was catered to. Honing their skills for over 100 years, The St. Regis Butler has helped make this revolutionary hotel one of the world’s finest.
The Cognac Room
Enjoy an espresso, tea or even a fine Whiskey while the Thornwillow Librarian helps you select some excellent reading material in this antique atmosphere. Guests can create bespoke stationary at The Thornwillow Stationary Bar.
Serving decadent international fare, and exquisite specialty cocktails, this New York gem will not disappoint. Astor Court is great for breakfast, lunch, dinner or even afternoon tea. Did we mention it’s the home of the original Bloody Mary?
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. Once you book, RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.