Located in Times Square, the Knickerbocker’s history dates back over a century. This Beaux-Arts building was the height of New York luxury hotels in the early 20th century until it was converted into offices. Today, this historic New York landmark building has been transformed back into the classic hotel it once was, with 330 impeccably finished rooms and suites that bring contemporary style and timeless elegance.
What We Love
- Its bustling Times Square location in the original Knickerbocker Hotel from 1906, made famous by New York’s elite
- The luxe room fittings, including Stearns & Foster beds, SFERRA bed linens, Ploh feather pillows, and toiletries by beauty-stylist-to-the-stars, Ted Gibson
- The St. Cloud rooftop lounge – set to become New York’s next “It” place – is perched directly underneath the famous New Year’s Eve Ball
- Breakfast at the cool and chic Charlie Palmer at the Knick restaurant, with its custom-designed breakfast caddies complete with USB charger
- The fitness program is curated by Larry Johnson, the two-time NBA All-Star formerly of the New York Knicks
Perks with Magellan
Complimentary grab n' go breakfast for two at Jake's Cafe
Waived Urban Residence fee (a daily $30 value)
Waived extra adult fees ($40 value per adult, per night)
Complimentary upgrade on select rooms and suites when you stay before December 31, 2018 (blackout dates apply)
Complimentary wireless internet access
Charlie Palmer at the Knick
Chef Palmer has brought his culinary savvy to his namesake restaurant, creating modern American fare with an imaginative flair. Using fresh, seasonal ingredients, Palmer’s dishes reflect the old-meets-new spirit of The Knickerbocker, including the must-try traditional “Knick” burger.
High above Times Square, this rooftop bar is the ultimate place to enjoy a signature cocktail and watch the city go by. While you’re up there enjoy seasonal small-plate fare, check out the Waterford Crystal Lounge and the Nat Sherman Cigar Lounge.
Jake’s @ the Knick
Need your caffeine fix before hitting the city? Jake’s will get you going, and then some. Featuring custom coffees by Brooklyn Roasting Company, enjoy your java your way as you peruse the incredible pastries, fruit and flatbreads under the stunning barrel ceiling.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. Once you book, RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.