Located at the corner of 77th and Madison Ave. since 1927, from the outside The Mark appears to be a beautiful heritage hotel. But step through the doors and you’ll be amazed by the contemporary chic of the interior. Rooms feature custom-made beds, Italian linens, specially chosen furniture, and incredible finishing. And with helpful staff and plenty of nearby shopping, dining and dancing, you’ll be at the heart of it all.
What We Love
- Dining at The Mark Restaurant by Jean-Georges is an elegant experience highlighted by marvelous European Cuisine
- Forget the stuffy hotel bar, Mark Bar, designed by Jacques Grange, is something unique
- The incredibly stylish rooms feature beds custom made for The Mark
- All guestrooms feature La Bottenga Dell’Albergo bath amenities
- Many of the suites include kitchenettes or full kitchens
- Staying in the Upper East Side means you are close to incredible luxury shopping and dining options
Perks with Magellan
Daily continental breakfast for two people ($30 per person)
Early check-in and late check-out
Complimentary wireless internet access
Two welcome cocktails, per stay
The Mark Restaurant by Jean-Georges
With an interior by Jacques Grange and a menu by Jean-Georges Vongerichten, style and substance meet at The Mark Restaurant — and the result is a range of modern European classics. Add in some culinary seasoning from around the globe, as well as a crafty wine list and you’re set for a perfect evening.
Like everything in The Mark, contemporary chic and timeless elegance come together in the stylings of Mark Bar. The lounge is known for signature cocktails such as the Lychee Raspberry Bellini, Ginger Margarita and Cucumber Martini.
Hair need a touch-up? Call the concierge and arrange for an appointment with legendary celeb hairstylist Frédéric Fekkai. He or his team can ensure all your hair and beauty needs are taken care of during your New York stay.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. Once you book, RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.