With soundproof windows and a quiet Murray Hill location, The Roger New York is a calm retreat in the midst of one of the world's busiest cities. The Roger New York has a classic New York feel mixed with a residential vibe. This boutique property has an eco-friendly attitude and offers beautiful, terraced guestrooms that boast impressive Empire State Building views. These landscaped terraces provide an ideal spot for guests to relax with a glass of wine in the evening and enjoy the city views.
What We Love
- With an enviable Madison Avenue address, this boutique hotel is just 3 blocks away from the Empire State Building
- The Roger New York is one of a few hotels in Manhattan to offer private terraces, some of which have Empire State Building views
- After extensive renovations in 2012, The Roger New York unveiled a sophisticated new look throughout the hotel
- Guests will enjoy the buzz-worthy Parlour Lounge located in the lobby
- This Murray Hill hotel is perfect for guests who want to experience the city like a native New Yorker rather than a tourist
- A 24-hour fitness center is available for guests to enjoy whenever they please
Perks with Magellan
Waived service fee for Magellan clients in 2017
Complimentary wireless internet access (included in service fee)
Wake up and head straight to the Breakfast Pantry for regional treats like fresh croissants, jams, granola, eggs, cheeses, European meats and more. With something to please every palate, the Breakfast Pantry is the best place to start the day.
The Parlour Lounge offers a contemporary American menu with inventive and delicious dishes created by chef Julie Farias. This chic restaurant also features masterfully-mixed artisan cocktails from famed mixologist Johnny Swet.
Conveniently located on Madison Avenue in the Flatiron District, Roger New York is an ideal choice for business travelers looking to stay close to the action without being interrupted by it. A full range of business services and sophisticated meeting space are also available.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. Once you book, RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.