WestHouse Hotel New York
WestHouse Hotel New York was born from a passion: for Art Deco design, style, fashion, luxury and comfort. While the hotel tips the hat to the 1920s, there’s a decidedly modern theme throughout that promises first-rate amenities and services. The 172 guest rooms and suites (located on floors 19 through 25) will please even the most finicky of WestHouse’s “residents” (their term for guests) with a full range of comforts and tasty treats.
What We Love
- The classy decor transports guests back to the glamorous days of New York City in the 1920’s
- Enjoy afternoon tea beside a cozy fireplace in The Den
- Guests are minutes from Central Park, Carnegie Hall, and Times Square as well as other top New York attractions
- The WestHouse successfully creates a “home away from home” vibe and even refers to hotel guests as hotel residents
- The Art Deco decor and furnishings are smart and savvy
- Guests can tuck into a good book after a long day with the curated selection in The Den
Perks with Magellan
Waived Residents Fee ($45 per person, per night)
Complimentary wireless internet access (included in Residents Fee)
WestHouse’s attentive concierge team begin their relationship with you the moment you book, but it’s when you enter the hotel that you realize how invaluable they are. From check-in to trip planning to booking an eatery or theater tickets, WestHouse’s concierge team can make it happen.
WestHouse’s Den is the perfect spot to kick back, enjoy a cocktail or a bite to eat, and watch the city’s hustle and bustle. Located near the entrance to the hotel, watch the comings and goings of travelers from the comfort of a love seat or couch, or from a seat at the bar.
Seeing New York from above is an ideal, exhilarating way to experience the city. Located on the 23rd floor, guests can enjoy small bites and a variety of beverages while looking out over the city.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. Once you book, RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.