Fairmont Grand Del Mar
One of northern San Diego’s best spots, Fairmont Grand Del Mar brings a taste of the Mediterranean to southern California. Whether you choose to hit a round at the Tom Fazio golf course, grab some contemporary fare at one of the hotel’s eateries or unwind near the pool or at the spa, you’ll find the Fairmont Grand Del Mar strikes the perfect balance between luxury, comfort and elegance.
What We Love
- If you're one of those people who can't sit still - try your hand at tennis, horse riding, hiking, surfing and deep sea fishing just to name a few
- Residing alongside the 44-acre Los Peñasquitos Canyon Preserve, the resort takes environmental initiatives very seriously
- Prepare to be wowed - this property is deemed one of only 10 triple 5-star resorts worldwide by Forbes Travel Guide
- There are daily activities scheduled for kids so you can take a break from trip planning and enjoy some parental down time
- If all this time with nature has you yearning for some urban amenities, get your shopping fix at the on-site shops and boutiques
- If you've never learned to golf why not start with lessons on this 18-hole championship course
Perks with Magellan
Complimentary upgrade for select rooms and suites when you book before December 31, 2018
Complimentary wireless internet access
Artisanal fare and an award-winning wine list come together at Addison, and every flavor combination is impeccable. Chef William Bradley and team’s five star/five diamond rating isn’t for nothing — four-, seven- and 10-course meals guide guests through a dining experience that’s second-to-none.
The Spa at the Fairmont Grand Del Mar
One of only 24 five-star spas in the U.S., the Fairmont Grand Del Mar’s spa uses an organic product line and incomparable experts to bring guests to a place they’ve never been before — a place of pure, unadulterated bliss. Touch therapies, massage, wraps, facials and much more await.
Every detail of this Tom Fazio-designed course is perfection — from the pristine greens and fairways to the challenging bunkers, tree lines and elevation. It’s a natural beauty that manages to be both challenging and remarkably playable for golfers of all ages.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. Once you book, RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.