L'Auberge Del Mar Resort and Spa
Only a brief walk from the restaurants and shops of East Village, L’Auberge Del Mar is a luxury resort that caters to your every need. The 120 guest rooms (many pet-friendly) offer plenty of space to relax, patio/balcony options with fantastic views, high ceilings and full marble bathrooms. Enjoy the spa, a fantastic bite to eat, and a walk along the beach to finish your day before getting cozy.
What We Love
- If you're into outdoor activities, hiking trails, the Torrey Pines State Reserve, and world-class golf are nearby
- Take in stunning Pacific ocean views at Waterfall Terrace Restaurant over breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Dogs 15 lbs. and under are welcome to stay. Not only that, but they will be greeted by Sofie, the hotel's resident 4-legged cutie
- If you've had enough relaxing by the pool, take a stroll to Del Mar Plaza and enjoy some retail therapy
- Their program Destination Earth follows environmental initiatives to lessen their footprint. Staying here is not only wise but socially responsible
- The resort lives up to its mantra "relaxing by day and spirited by night"
Perks with Magellan
Complimentary wireless internet access (included in resort fee)
Spa L’Auberge harnesses the ocean’s powers to recharge the batteries of every one of its guests. Body treatments, salon services, massages, skincare specialties and more await those looking to be pampered while unwinding. Be sure to ask for the cultural experience that is the Seaside Sojourn.
Sustainably sourced seafood, free-range meats and organic produce make up Kitchen 1540’s innovative, health-conscious menu. Whether you choose to sit poolside or eat on the Waterfall terrace, you’ll savor every bite of this eatery’s culinary creations.
Pool and beach
Follow the landscaped footpath to Del Mar Beach and soak up the sun and the sand in this beautiful spot. Prefer to sit poolside? The outdoor heated lap pool, leisure pool and whirlpool spa are sure to satisfy.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. Once you book, RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.