Clift San Francisco
The Clift San Francisco is part of the Morgans Hotel Group, a luxury brand famous for their whimsical design, hip atmosphere and attentive service. This perfectly-situated hotel just blocks from Union Square is no exception. Housed in a century-old classic stone building, the Clift San Francisco is a surreal wonderland that only world-renowned designer Philippe Starck could create, where oversized chairs, bursts of color and a playful ambiance welcome guests. From the moment of arrival, it is apparent the Clift San Francisco will pleasantly surprise and delight even the most discerning travelers.
What We Love
- Nearby to Union Square and Nob Hill, San Francisco’s most desired locations
- Legend has it that the bar in the Redwood Room was carved from a single redwood tree
- The hotel’s centerpiece is a thirty-five foot fireplace
- The lobby was designed by Philippe Starck and features a coffee table designed by Salvador Dali
- Guestrooms feature orange accents to mimic the Golden Gate Bridge and grey to mimic fog
- The state-of-the-art gym at the Clift San Francisco is open 24-hours a day
Perks with Magellan
Waived facility fee
Complimentary wireless internet access
Complimentary upgrade on select rooms and suites
With a menu that utilizes only the finest seasonal, sustainable and organic ingredients, executive chef Thomas Weibull’s innovative cuisine is an absolute delight. The divine dishes at this first-class restaurant are complemented beautifully by plush and elegant décor.
The Living Room exudes a club-like vibe where guests can kick back, relax and enjoy a bit of people watching. This cozy nook features velvet sofas, classic library lamps, leather chairs, and photographic artwork from French artist Jean-Baptiste Mondino.
The chic Redwood Room is an elegant landmark where historic San Francisco meets contemporary design. An atmosphere that breeds excitement, patrons can sip on cocktails, engage in great conversation and enjoy the continuously-changing digital artwork.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. Once you book, RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.