Fairmont San Francisco
Fairmont San Francisco is a national landmark that has been surprising and satisfying guests for over a hundred years. The hotel artfully combines the history, décor and opulent design of a turn-of-the-century property, with modern technology and upscale amenities. Perched atop Nob Hill, Fairmont San Francisco provides an elegant escape and the perfect platform from which to discover this vibrant city.
What We Love
- Fairmont San Francisco is a grand, historic hotel perched atop Nob Hill
- Its beautiful rooftop garden features several honey beehives that provide fresh honey for the hotel’s restaurants and amenities
- The hotel is situated at the only spot in the city where all San Francisco’s cable cars lines meet
- Tony Bennett first performed "I Left My Heart in San Francisco" in its famed Venetian Room
- Sipping Mai Tais in the tropical oasis of Tonga Room & Hurricane Bar
- The hotel’s signature restaurant, Laurel Court, serves an exceptional Afternoon Tea
Perks with Magellan
Morning town car service to the Financial District
Tonga Room & Hurricane Bar
Tonga Room & Hurricane Bar provide guests with a festive atmosphere, live entertainment, Pacific Rim Asian Cuisine, and tropical décor. Five nights a week, guests are treated to the entertaining tunes of Island Groove Band. Every night of the week Tonga Room & Hurricane Bar provide guests with lasting memories.
Laurel Court Restaurant & Bar
Experience the elegant décor and beautifully prepared cuisine at this San Francisco favorite. An innovative menu featuring local ingredients from local farmers and sustainable sources, make for fresh, exciting and environmentally sustainable choices at Laurel Court Restaurant & Bar.
Active Sports Clubs at Nob Hill
Guests looking to unwind can enjoy the luxury facilities at Active Sports Clubs at Nob Hill. With an extensive selection of treatments and equipment focused on health and wellbeing, guests can enjoy a vigorous workout or an indulgent day of pampering.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. Once you book, RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.