InterContinental San Francisco
Soaring 32-stories above the busy SoMa District, this icy-blue hotel is as contemporary inside as it is outside. InterContinental San Francisco is one of the largest and most well-appointed luxury properties in the city and offers spectacular views of San Francisco city and the bay area. Whether visiting San Francisco for business or pleasure, the InterContinental San Francisco is an easy choice.
What We Love
- Every room features floor-to-ceiling windows, offering beautiful city views
- Located adjacent to the Moscone West Convention Center and walking distance to Union Square
- The indoor lap pool and Jacuzzi offer a reprieve from busy city life
- The state-of-the-art fitness and wellness center is available for guests to enjoy 24-hours a day
- LEED EBOM Gold Certified under the US Green Building Council (USGBC)
- The fully-equipped 24-hour business center offers top-of-the line technology
Recipient of a coveted Michelin star three years running, Luce has proven to the masses and solidified itself as one of San Francisco’s top dining options. Diners can indulge in a menu of innovative American cuisine, a comprehensive wine list and an atmosphere full of class and charm.
I-Spa offers guests an array of signature treatments that are personalized to suit each individual. From hair and makeup sessions, to a full day of supreme pampering, I-Spa is the perfect place to relax, unwind and rejuvenate.
In honor of Italy’s traditional elixir, grappa-inspired beverages are the specialty at Bar 888. This fragrant brandy is best enjoyed alongside friends and tasty bites, both of which you’ll find at this popular San Francisco watering hole.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. Once you book, RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.