The St. Regis San Francisco
Even the most seasoned traveler is pleasantly surprised with the regalness of The St. Regis San Francisco. A true work of art, the striking design of this refined hotel is matched only by the adjacent Museum of Modern Art. Located in the SoMa District, guests will enjoy the first-class service, world-class spa and the hallmark St. Regis Butler Service. The St. Regis San Francisco is truly a luxury hotel that is synonymous with sophistication, refinement, style and glamour.
What We Love
- An impeccable hotel with true five-star service
- One of the city's only indoor pools; the infinity pool is serene and perfect for lounging
- The Remède Spa is the ultimate urban sanctuary and is a must-visit destination
- The hotel boasts an impressive collection of modern art including paintings, sculptures and photography
- The St. Regis Signature Bath Menu offers guests a relaxing experience tailored to their preferences
- Art lovers enjoy the Museum of African Diaspora which is located within the hotel
Perks with Magellan
Overnight shoe shine service
Complimentary wireless internet access
Bentley town car service between 6 pm and 10 pm
Grill is an elegant fine-dining restaurant that delivers first-class American cuisine using locally sourced fare. A handcrafted wine list from a collection of Napa and Sonoma labels, unparalleled service, and luxurious décor, make Grill a San Francisco culinary experience not to be missed.
Bathed in natural light, the elegant and inviting Vitrine restaurant offers guests classic dishes with a sophisticated flair. The ever-changing breakfast and lunch creations are artfully crafted using only the freshest local ingredients.
St. Regis Butler Service
One of the St. Regis’ most defining features, the St. Regis Butler Service has been catering to guest’s every whim for decades. No matter the time of day, or how unique the request, the St. Regis Butler Service will address it flawlessly.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. Once you book, RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.