Fontainebleau Miami Beach
As Miami Beach’s largest destination resort, the Fontainebleau Miami Beach has a rich history, modern aesthetics, and an energy all its own. At Fontainebleau Miami Beach, it’s about living in the moment. With two of South Beach’s hottest clubs, several raved about restaurants, bars, nine pools, and a stupendous spa, everyday moments are turned into lifelong memories.
What We Love
- An architectural marvel, the hotel is located on famous Millionaire’s Row on Collins Avenue
- A destination in itself, Fontainebleau is a 22-acre luxury property and has everything on site you could possibly need
- Holds the record for having the most expensive hotel renovation in the country at $1 billion
- Visited by James Bond and Goldfinger, the pool area features cabanas and offers butler service
- All about glamour, the chandeliers in the main lobby cost $1 million each
Perks with Magellan
Complimentary high speed wireless internet
Use of in-room iMac computer
With nine pools in total, guests can tailor their poolside experience. From the main bowtie pool, to the European-style pool, to the children’s waterscape play area, there is oceanfront enjoyment for everyone.
DJs spin the hottest tunes in this 18,000 square foot nightclub that features a stunning architectural design. Consistently ranked the #1 club in the US, this celebrity studded nightclub is a pulsating paradise of fun.
Indulge in delicious Italian cuisine from chef Scott Conant, while taking in the stunning Atlantic Ocean views. Scarpetta, an AAA Four Diamond Award winner, provides an incredible experience for every diner who’s lucky enough to visit.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. Once you book, RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.