The definitive Art Deco property, the National Hotel pays homage to South Beach’s past and offers guests a laid-back atmosphere. The National is an absolute gem on the shores of the Atlantic with Art Deco detailing, a prime location, live music, and Florida’s longest infinity pool. Guests are treated to a one-of-a-kind luxury stay at The National.
What We Love
- Oceanfront and only a short stroll to spectacular dining and shopping on Lincoln Road
- The iconic 205 foot pool is one of the most spectacular in Florida
- Originally opened in 1939, The National is part of Miami Beach history
- Cabana spa treatments provided by Miami City Massage
- Aqua Bar & Grill serves the perfect poolside martini
- Cabana rooms offer direct pool access and Euro-Deco decor
Whether dining in the elegant living room or when the weather permits on the poolside terrace, Tamara Bistro delivers a memorable culinary experience. Delicious Mediterranean cuisine with a French influence is what you will find at this iconic eatery.
A contemporary scene offset by an Art Deco ambiance creates an evening out like no other. Blues bar has been serving refreshing mojitos, tasty martinis, and fine wines and champagne to South Beach’s hottest clientele since 1939.
Florida’s second largest infinity pool and a seemingly never-ending flow of pristine blue water is what you'll find at the National Hotel. Surrounded by lush landscaping, private cabanas and lounge chairs, this stunning pool area feels miles away from the chaotic streets beyond the hotel grounds.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.