A quintessential South Beach playground, the Shore Club sets the bar high for its Collins Avenue neighbors. Guests can experience first-hand the social vibe that South Beach is famous for, while also enjoying the hotel comforts they crave. From the trendy scene at Nobu, to the legendary nightlife at Skybar, the Shore Club exudes a very sexy energy.
What We Love
- Surreal design and a vibrant social scene
- Spa at Shore Club is an intimate rooftop retreat offering numerous treatments
- Poolside Rumbar features 75 different rums
- Room décor is chic and minimal to encourage guests to spend less time inside
- A state-of-the-art 24-hour gym is available for workouts morning, noon or night
Perks with Magellan
Waived resort fee ($20.00 value, per day)
This is the place to be on any given night of the week. Nobu buzzes with activity and serves up some of the best modern Japanese cuisine in the city.
Comprised of Redroom, Redroom Garden, Rumbar and Sandbar, Skybar is one of South Beach’s hottest nightlife venues. Enjoy world-class DJs, a sophisticated, fun-loving crowd, and irrefutably the best cocktails around.
From the creative mind of executive chef Stefano Riccioletti, comes Terrazza. This poolside terrace restaurant offers the finest Italian favorites from homemade pastas to brick oven pizzas.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.