Fairfax at Embassy Row
A romantic design and a myriad of amenities make this historic landmark one of DC’s most respected luxury properties. Since 1927, the Fairfax at Embassy Row has been a haven for dignitaries, business guests, and leisure travelers. Occupying an enviable location on a tree-lined block in Dupont Circle, the Fairfax at Embassy Row offers a mix of world-renowned service and classically-appointed accommodations.
What We Love
- A prime location on Embassy Row overlooking trendy Georgetown
- The hotel is two blocks from the shops and restaurants in Dupont Circle
- The original Steinway piano in the lounge was a gift from the Kennedy family
- The hotel offers sweeping views of the National Cathedral, Washington Monument and Embassy Row
- Hillary Rodham Clinton announced her run for President from a private room in the lounge
- State-of-the-art business center features touch-screen computers, high-speed internet access and printers
Perks with Magellan
Complimentary shoe shine service
The Capitol Room
Formerly The Jockey Club, The Capitol Room has served American royalty for decades, including John and Jacqueline Kennedy. Home to DC's best power breakfast, The Capitol Room is a culinary experience like no other.
Fairfax Grille and Lounge
Go back in time to an era gone by at the Fairfax Grille and Lounge. Rustic yet sophisticated décor featuring wood paneling, model ships, and antique oars, is complemented by a delicious menu, an extensive wine selection, and a cocktail list that will satisfy any thirst.
Enjoy a workout day or night in the 24-hour fitness center offering views of 21st Street and Massachusetts Avenue. The fitness center includes a range of Lifecycle equipment such as, treadmills, bikes, weight training and free weights.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. Once you book, RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.