Hyatt Regency Capitol Hill
The Hyatt Regency Capitol Hill is an ideal vantage point from which to see the city, and the perfect place to escape from it. Occupying an envied location on tree-lined New Jersey Avenue, this Capitol Hill hotel is the definition of contemporary luxury. From a stunning atrium lobby to tranquil and modern guestrooms, the Hyatt Regency Capitol Hill is a retreat offering unparalleled service and exciting amenities.
What We Love
- On famed Capitol Hill near Union Station, the Smithsonian museums and the National Mall
- Guests can enjoy the sky-lit indoor pool year-round
- The hotel's lobby bar, Article One Lounge, is a great place for a drink and people watching
- For added luxury and exclusivity, guests can reserve the Hyatt Regency Club Accommodations
- A responsible choice, this eco-friendly hotel has received Silver Certification by Green Seal
- Travel Traders Coffee & Gift Shop serves Starbucks coffee, pastries and quick snacks for guests on the run
Article One is an American grill serving American classics prepared with organic ingredients. An elegant place to dine, Article One is conveniently situated in the stunning atrium lobby.
The skylight lets the sun shine in, while the glass enclosure allows for year-round enjoyment. A treat for the whole family, this relaxing pool area offers a welcome reprise from the bustling city.
Hyatt StayFit Fitness Center
The Hyatt StayFit Fitness Center boasts the latest in Life Fitness Cardio equipment, weight machines, and dry saunas. The concierge will supply guests with maps of DC’s best running and walking trails, so guests can explore the city while keeping fit.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.