The Jefferson Washington DC
The Jefferson, Washington, DC is a Beaux-Arts jewel that offers the ultimate boutique hotel experience. This award-winning luxury property has a unique character and rich history. Offering impeccable service, and opulent amenities, The Jefferson creates an atmosphere of pure elegance that will suit even the most discerning traveler. Guests of The Jefferson, Washington, DC will enjoy incredible dining, a 24-hour Butler service and graciously-appointed accommodations.
What We Love
- In the heart of downtown Washington, just four blocks from the White House
- Guests come first here, with personal butler service available 24-hours a day
- Hotel hallways house original Thomas Jefferson-signed documents and sketches
- The Greenhouse serves power breakfasts and express lunches under the historic skylight
- Exclusive spa with treatments based on botanicals from Thomas Jefferson’s own farms
- Guests can enjoy complimentary wireless internet and a business center open 24-hours
Perks with Magellan
Complimentary high speed wireless internet
Overnight shoe shine service
The Spa at the Jefferson
It’s all in the details. The spa experience begins in the privacy of each guestroom or suite, with a pre-treatment refreshment, before a spa valet escorts the guest to the spa. A special gift related to the spa experience will also be provided, which is another unique touch of The Spa at the Jefferson.
One of the highest rated restaurants in DC, Plume offers a discreet and luxurious dining experience. Cuisine is carefully prepared by award-winning executive chef, Chris Jakubiec, and is complemented by an extensive wine catalogue featuring over 1,300 labels.
Quill is an upscale lounge that considers cocktails a form of art. Sip on herbal-infused alcohols mixed to perfection, while enjoying the ambiance of this Thomas Jefferson-inspired lounge, complete with 18th-century maps on the walls.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. Once you book, RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.