The Liaison Capitol Hill, an Affinia Hotel
The Liaison Capitol Hill is a definite change of pace from the traditional atmosphere of DC’s luxury hotels. This eye-catching property features sleek furnishings, large portraits of world leaders by Randy Slack, and a dramatic and moody color scheme. Features like the rooftop pool and a celebrity chef-owned restaurant make The Liaison Capitol Hill stand out from the rest.
What We Love
- A prime location on Capitol Hill, near to the Smithsonian museums, National Mall and Union Station
- Seasonal rooftop pool and sundeck are fabulous in summer months
- Chef of Art and Soul Restaurant, Art Smith, was Oprah Winfrey’s personal chef for 10 years
- A six-option dream pillow menu is available
- Experience Kits are on-hand and complimentary - choose from the Walking Tour kit, StayFit kit or BYOB kit and enjoy
- An extension of Art and Soul restaurant, ArtBar features light fare and specialty cocktails
Art and Soul Restaurant
Award-winning modern cuisine with Southern influences is artfully crafted by celebrity chef Art Smith, at Art and Soul Restaurant. Enjoy Southern hospitality and some of DC’s finest cuisine in this chic and lively establishment.
Rooftop Pool and Sundeck
One of Washington’s only outdoor pools, the rooftop pool and sundeck is an urban sanctuary. Enjoy complimentary Yoga on the Roof, followed by an afternoon poolside lunch, and evening cocktails. Open seasonally, Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Affinia Experience Kits are packed full of amenities and information catering to each guest’s preferences. Kits include the Walking Tour Kit with iPod shuffle, StayFit Kit with yoga accessories, and BYOB Kit with a wine guide. The Experience Kits truly enhance your stay in the city.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. Once you book, RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.