Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square
Originally built in 1880, the Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square has been reinvented to offer the best in modern amenities and contemporary design, while paying homage to the elegance of Washington, DC’s past. Occupying one of the nation’s most prestigious addresses on the corner of Lafayette Square and bordering the White House, this historic landmark hotel is perfectly positioned for both business and leisure travelers.
What We Love
- Located in downtown, the hotel is close to the White House, Smithsonian museums and the National Mall
- This historic landmark was a former bank erected in 1880
- Being a French brand, guests are greeted with "Bonjour!", and the interior decor is by French designer Pierre-Yves Rochon
- Delicious and award-winning cuisine is served at ICI Urban Bistro
- Multilingual staff speak a number of languages
- A 24-hour fitness center is complimentary for hotel guests
ICI Urban Bistro
Award-winning cuisine paired with a sophisticated and energetic atmosphere is what diners can expect at ICI Urban Bistro. The delectable menu at this fine dining restaurant features contemporary twists on classic French bistro fare.
The perfect place to mix and mingle, Le Bar offers a range of cocktail and wine choices and a warm soothing atmosphere. Relax in one of the cozy chairs of this sleek lounge and unwind after a long day in the city.
Situated in the heart of DC, the Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square offers the perfect hub from which to do business. A complimentary business center is available for hotel guests’ 24-hours a day.
RATECHECK GUARANTEES YOU THE BEST PRICE
We want you to get the best rate and our RateCheck ensures it. RateCheck reviews your reservation and if the hotel reduces their price outside of your cancellation period, we will re-book your stay at the reduced rate.